"When will FitGrid LIVE generate meetings in Zoom?"
- All meetings will be generated in Zoom 60 minutes before the scheduled start time of the class.
"When will clients receive a live stream confirmation?"
- Clients will receive an email confirming they are able to stream their class at the time they reserve the class.
- If clients reserve a spot in class before you mark that class as "Zoom Enabled" in FitGrid LIVE, they will not receive a confirmation email. Don't worry; they'll still receive the link!
"When will clients receive the email with their access link?"
- When the client registered more than 60 minutes before class:
Clients will receive an email with their access link approximately 60 minutes before class.
- When the client registered less than 60 minutes before class:
Clients will receive an email with their access link as quickly as possible.
"When will instructors receive the link to host a stream?"
- Instructors receive the email with their hosting link approximately 30 minutes before class is set to begin and may click it anytime to start setting up.
- This is also when FitGrid admins will be able to start the meeting from within the FitGrid LIVE configuration screen.