Before you implement Instructor Follow-Ups at your studio, keep the following limitations and considerations in mind:
- A client must be marked as attended on the class roster in Mindbody in order to populate in a follow-up segment.
- If FitGrid identifies that a client might be a duplicate within your system, it will not populate a follow-up to avoid sending a Follow-Up incorrectly.
- Once a studio owner/manager activates the Any or All Class Visitors segment in the Studio Admin interface, instructors must update their Pro App to the most recent version in order to populate Any or All follow-ups for their classes.
- Follow-ups completed in the Any or All Class Visitors segment do not count in the Instructor Report Usage section.
- If a client is in both the Any or All Class Visitors segment and another Follow-Up segment, completing one of these Follow-Ups will mark both as done.