What happens after a client signs up for a class in MINDBODY that has a live stream option?
- FitGrid will send the client an email containing a unique link that'll give them access to the live stream.
- This email will arrive within minutes if the class start time is approaching; if the client has signed up several hours before the class start time, their email may arrive a maximum of 60 minutes after booking.
- If the client does not already have the Zoom application on their device, they'll be taken through a brief, step-by-step download process.
- Should the client access the live stream before the instructor arrives, they'll be placed into a virtual waiting room until the instructor starts the stream.
- 30 minutes before the class's scheduled start time, FitGrid will send the class's instructor an email containing a unique link that'll make them the "host" of the live stream.
- If the instructor is changed at the last minute, the previous instructor will need to send the new instructor this unique link.
- Each class's host link can also be accessed from within the FitGrid LIVE dashboard.